What's new ?
15 november 2012 - WpSort V1.7
- A progress bar is added during the renaming and the sorting of photos.
25 march 2011 - WpSort V1.62
- Bug correction with Xerces library for Tardis tests.
11 September 2010 - WpSort V1.61
- New update tool : if an internet connexion is avaliable and if the operating system is Windows, you have only to click on a button to download and instal the new version.
23 June 2009 - WpSort V1.60
- If a new version of WpSort is available on the ATA website, a message is automatically displayed when the program starts. This function can be deactivated in the Help menu.
- For the Xml validation process, the file path do not allow non-ASCII characters. A specific error message is sent in this case.
18 February 2009 - WpSort V1.56
A test button in the dialog box for FTP parameter allows to check the FTP connection.
18 November 2008 - WpSort V1.55
- The renaming function is separate from the arranging function.
- An option allows to transfer the images by FTP after the renaming. If there is a file timetable.csv in the photo's directory, it will be automatically transfered.
24 September 2008 - WpSort V1.54
- A checking is done on the choice of the photo's folder before the creation of the Tardis files.This folder must have some sub-folders RUNxxxxx, MISCELLANEOUS and MODEL-ASSEMBLY at the first level.
- Bug correction during the checking of the number of columns in the file TimeTable
15 May 2008 - WpSort V1.52
- Check if some predefined entities are used in the characters strings "description".
29 April 2008 - WpSort V1.51
- For Tardis tests, a polar with 999 as Mach number in the TimeTable file will be set in the same category (BEFORE-RUN, DURING-RUN,AFTER-RUN) as the previous polar. This is to solve the problem of polar without wind but considered as "DURING-RUN" polar in the F1 wind tunnel.
- The rename option is saved in WpSort.ini
- The option "Confirm the sorting" is disabled by default.
- Blank spaces in the character streams coming from TimeTable and giving the run number and the polar number are deleted.
06 March 2008 - WpSort V1.5
This new version allows to delivered photo results under the Tardis format asked by Airbus.
The specifics command for this format are regrouped in the menu Tardis files creation
8 January 2008 - WpSort V1.42
05 July 2005 - WpSort V1.4
20 May 2005 - WpSort V1.3
- about prefix record on program stopping / recall on starting
- about using option "Confirm the sorting for every photo"
05 April 2004 - WpSort V1.2
- The program is integrated in ATA software group , PhotosTri become WpSort
- Choice of language in the menu Options / Choose the language
05 January 2004 - PhotosTri V1.1
- Options of renaming the images are added.
- Errors in reading Exif informations are reported.
- Options are written in the file PhotosTri.ini and will be loaded for the next use.
29 September 2003 - PhotosTri V1.0