WDPLOT for VMS installation procedure
- You must log on as system on OpenVMS (or have privileges to run PRODUCT)
- Download the file ata-axpvms-wdplot-v0105-0-1.pcsi to your OpenVMS system in a local directory : YOURDISK:[USER.WDPLOT] (Replace YOURDISK and USER with the appropriate name) with write access.
- If you use ODS-5 volume, upcase file name to ATA-AXPVMS-WDPLOT-V0105-0-1.PCSI
- Change file attributes with following command :
- $ SET FILE ATA-AXPVMS-WDPLOT-V0105-0-1.PCSI/ATTR=(RFM:FIX,LRL:8192,RAT:NONE)
- Create the directory where you want to install WDPLOT :
- $ CREATE/DIR YOURDISK:[WDPLOT.1V5]
- $ ASSIGN YOURDISK:[USER.WDPLOT] PCSI$SOURCE
- $ ASSIGN YOURDISK:[WDPLOT.1V5] PCSI$DESTINATION
- $ PRODUCT INSTALL WDPLOT
- When the installation completes :
- $ @YOURDISK:[WDPLOT.1V5.BASE]UNISTART
- $ @YOURDISK:[WDPLOT.1V5.BASE]UNILOGIN
- $ WDPLOT
- You must place the UNISTART and UNILOGIN lines in the system startup file or in the login files of users who should have access to WDPLOT.