What to install ?
For WDF users
- use WdView to visualize data from WDF files
or to export selected data to a another format : Csv, Gmt,Tecplot, Xml-Tardis.
- use WdPlot to plot data from WDF files
- use MatLab to work on data coming from WDF files after installing a netCDF toolbox for MATLAB
For WDF advanced users
- use a Fortran template to read data in WDF files with your own software
For WDF producers
- to create your own WDF files
>> install first a netCDF library
>> then install a WDF library
>> finally build your own WDF creator software using eventually a Fortran template
- to prepare the medium organization
>> use WpSort to sort images coming from a digital camera.
>> then use Medium Index Creator to create Html files that will be used to browse the medium.
>> burn the medium.